Sunday, March 22, 2009

Miami Agriculture & Cattle Show

For the past few weeks, I've noticed an advertisement on the Metrorail train for the Miami International Agriculture & Cattle Show. I had never heard of this festival even though this was it's second year in existence. Not that I have much interest in agriculture or cattle, but the festival was free so I decided to check it out this weekend. It had been raining here on and off over the past couple of days but I lucked out with gorgeous weather. The festival was packed! I couldn't believe how many people were at Tropical Park for this thing. But I guess everyone else was thinking the same thing I had, "Why not, it's free." I had a lot of fun. My only regret is that I forgot my cash in another bag and couldn't pig out on the delicious looking food or buy any fruits and veggies. Lenin and I will definitely be checking out this festival next year. We are always looking for an excuse to eat fair-type food. The festival consisted of agricultural product vendors, horse training shows, pony rides, livestock sales, rodeo show, music, and tons of food. If you have a chance next year, I would definitely recommend checking it out, especially if you have children.





























To be continued....

1 comment: