Monday, March 23, 2009

DPS Assignment - Vivid

I missed the previous DPS weekly assignment, which was "Portrait of a Person." I wish I would have gone to that agricultural show a week ago because I could have submitted one of the shots from that collection. Well, the newest assignment was "Vivid." Photos were to have a nice, bright color that would draw attention to the subject in the photo or be the subject of the photo. Either way, the color was the important key.

Usually, Lenin handles the responsibility of walking Trouble in the morning and at night; but for the past week or so, I've taken the hound out for his nightly walks. We have the same routine: leave the house, turn right, to the lamp post, and back home. Each night I passed that bright lamp post thinking it would make a great subject for this assignment, so tonight I finally took my camera out with us on our walk. Now Trouble has been taking his sweet time lately, sniffing every blade of grass his nose comes near. But of course since I took my camera with me, he was all over place. After I few tries, I got the shot I wanted.




Don't forget to check out what the other DPS students submitted for this week's assignment. Next assignment is "Shallow Depth of Field."

1 comment: