Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Big 5-0!

Today, my dad turned a young 50 years old. We had a party last night at his house with all the family and friends. It wasn't a huge, fancy party but it was so much fun. Everyone had a blast, even the birthday boy! In the spirit of the milestone age, my dad was decked out in his Hawaiian shirt. You know, Hawaii "Five-O."




This is the cake I ordered for the party. It was so adorable, and SUPER DELICIOUS!









Unfortunately, the little guy didn't make it through the end of the night.




I hope you enjoyed your party, Dad! We are all so lucky to have such a wonderful person as our father. You have always put us first and pushed for us to be the absolute best we can be. I only hope that I can one day be at least half the parent you are. Happy Birthday!

I think I will always be "daddy's little girl."



Dad and all his kids!



2 comments:

  1. Your dad looks so happy! The cake is adorable and the family picture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Had so much fun raising my first three , that I needed to replace them with three more , thus continuing the adventure of life .

    Mo Sr

    ReplyDelete